U.S. Capitol Police had live video feed at Pelosi home but didn’t notice break-in

OPINION:  This article contains commentary which may reflect the author’s opinion

Controversy over the events that unfolded at the home of US Speaker of the House, Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)  and her husband, Paul Pelosi have led to wild speculations in the media and online as curious and concerned Americans attempt to make sense of an undetailed, crazy release from the San Franciso Police Department.

Press conferences by the department, meant to explain the situation to the public, have been even more strange.

What the media and public do know is that there appears to be a cover up- of a very oddly complex story, and also a misdirection of blame.   The story of Paul Pelosi being attacked lacks all transparency. However, it is being used to discredit Republicans ahead of quickly approaching mid-terms.

And now we know that the US Capitol Police, who are tasked with protecting the family and the Pelosi’s San Franciso home, have blown the security of that property in very similar ways to how the same exact law enforcement agency blew the security of the Capitol grounds on Jan. 6th, 2021.

Just the News reported on the details of how the people responsible for the security of the home, were not ‘paying attention”.

“U.S. Capitol Police had live video feed at Pelosi home but didn’t notice break-in: Sources
Capitol Police Chief Tom Manger said that the department is currently conducting a formal review of the incident but declined to provide further detail in a statement released on Tuesday, yet they have refused to make any sort of comments,” Just the News reported, adding:

“Alive security video feed at the home of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi caught the suspect in the recent assault on her husband Paul Pelosi, but no one from the U.S. Capitol Police was watching, sources told Just the News.”

A source revealed to Just the News that the officer who was in charge of monitoring the feed didn’t notice the break-in occurred until the flashing strobe lights from responding San Francisco police squads were visible on the feed.

Berkeley resident David DePape has been charged in the attack.

Capitol Police Chief Tom Manger said that the department is currently conducting a formal review of the incident but declined to provide further detail in a statement released on Tuesday.

Speaker Pelosi was not in San Francisco at the time of the attack.

The lapdog media has rushed to lay the blame for the attack at the feet of ‘MAGA Repyblicans’ for some unknown reason- other than it is a convenient opportunity just days ahead of a historic set of midterm elections- which are expected to be a smack down of the Democrats.

CNN reported that the Pelosi’s will have an opportunity to see the footage of their home from local law enforcement, but never questioned why there was no footage from  the Pelosi home itself.

From the CNN article:

Members of the Pelosi family are expected to be able to hear audio from the 911 call Paul Pelosi placed to police and see body camera footage of officers who responded to his house the night he was attacked, a source familiar with the matter told CNN.

Pelosi placed a 911 call during last Friday’s attack after convincing the assailant to let him go to the bathroom, where his phone was charging, and he spoke cryptically to police. The body cam footage is expected to show what police saw when Paul Pelosi opened the door and his assailant attacked him with a hammer, fracturing his skull.

David DePape, the man accused of violently attacking Pelosi last Friday, was arraigned in court Tuesday and he pleaded not guilty to a litany of state chargesHe was released from a San Francisco hospital and moved to county jail on Tuesday, according to a spokesman from the San Francisco Sheriff’s Department.

On Monday, the Justice Department filed federal charges against DePape for assault and attempted kidnapping. An FBI affidavit accompanying the charges provided a detailed account of the 911 call and the alleged attack on the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

According to the affidavit, Paul Pelosi called 911 at 2:23 a.m. PT and “stated words to the effect of there is a male in the home and that the male is going to wait for Pelosi’s wife. Pelosi further conveyed that he does not know who the male is. The male said his name is David.”

DePape told federal investigators that he had broken into the Pelosi home looking for Nancy Pelosi, and he said he planned to kidnap the House speaker and break “her kneecaps” if she lied, according to the affidavit. CNN has previously reported DePape shouted, “Where’s Nancy?” as he entered the home.

Eight minutes after Paul Pelosi called 911, police officers arrived at the Pelosis’ San Francisco home. According to the affidavit, officers saw Pelosi and DePape both holding onto a hammer.

“DePape pulled the hammer from Pelosi’s hand and swung the hammer, striking Pelosi in the head,” the affidavit states. “Officers immediately went inside and were able to restrain DePape. While officers were restraining DePape, Pelosi appeared to be unconscious on the ground.”

CNN has reached out to the San Francisco District Attorney’s Office and the FBI for comment on plans to provide the Pelosi family with access to the evidence.

San Francisco Police Chief William Scott told CNN’s Anderson Cooper Tuesday night that after reviewing police body camera footage of the attack, he believes the suspect intended to kill Pelosi.

“What is crystal clear to me is he tried to kill Mr. Pelosi,” Scott said on “Anderson Cooper 360.”

Evidence also shows that this was clearly a break-in, the police chief said.

The 911 phone call was about three minutes long, he added, and Pelosi was able to subtly identify himself to the dispatcher, who was then able to escalate the call.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.






Send this to a friend