After Arrest and Indictments, Special Counsel John Durham’s Next Target Revealed

OPINION:  This article contains commentary which may reflect the author’s opinion

Special Counsel John Durham is preparing to go after the FBI, according to investigative journalist John Solomon- the founder of Just The News, and that would be characteristic of Durham- since he has actually done that exact same thing in his past and punished the FBI for corruption before.

72-year-old John Henry Durham is an American lawyer who served as the United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut from 2018 to 2021. He is a Republican, and he was appointed by US Attorney General William J. Barr.  Durham was appointed on On October 19, 2020, by this order.

Durham’s behavior has been confusing to many people who are eager to see justice brought upon the corrupt and out-of-control government. The mainstream media has promoted many conspiracies about Durham, his career, his intentions, and his methods to confuse and dispirit the American people about the changes of seeing the justice they crave.

But there is some proof from the past that gives hope, looking forward to Solomon’s predictions.

One high-profile poster who has been verified to have a real legal background goes by the name of ‘Techno Fog,’ and wrote in 2021 about the past behavior of Durham when he was exposing the FBI.

In his 2021 article, ‘Techno Fog’ reminds his readers of a case in 1983 that involved Durham and the FBI.

“This is the story of how the FBI framed four innocent men for murder, destroyed families, and tried to cover it up. It’s also the story of the convergence of John Durham and Robert Mueller: how Durham uncovered the FBI’s crimes and how Robert Mueller’s FBI disputed the innocence of the men the FBI framed,” Techno Fog wrote.

In Techno Fog’s story, he cites: “There were FBI secrets about these convictions for 30+ years. These secrets went all the way up to FBI Director Hoover, and were uncovered in late 2000 by then-Assistant US Attorney John Durham: that the FBI had framed four innocent men for murder. This set-up was “known to, supported by, encouraged, and facilitated by the FBI hierarchy all the way up to the FBI Director.”

So we know that Durham has exposed the FBI before. If past behavior is an indication of future behavior, Solomon may be on to something.

“Solomon spoke about Durham’s probe into the Trump-Russia witch hunt and predicted what he believes Durham’s next move might be,” Martin Walsh wrote for Conservative Brief.

Russian-born analyst Igor Danchenko — a key source for the unverified Steele dossier that alleged ties between Donald Trump’s campaign and Russia — was arrested by federal agents last year as part of the Durham investigation.

Solomon explained that he believes Durham is dealing with “two buckets.”

In one “bucket,” there are the last two indictments against officials who were connected to Hillary Clinton and their plan to feed the FBI false information about Trump-Russia conspiracies.

Solomon said the other “bucket” focuses on the FBI and whether agents knowingly mislead the FISA court to obtain warrants to spy on members of Trump’s 2016 campaign.

Walsh continued:

“But Durham developed really significant evidence that red flags, the stop-now warning signs go all the way back to August when Bruce Orr, in 2016 came to the FBI and said Christopher Steele is dumping a dossier. He hates Trump. He’s hired by Hillary Clinton and most of his information is raw and uncorroborated,” he said.

“A month after the CIA sends a warning to the FBI, this is something John Ratcliffe declassified, saying Hillary Clinton is trying to play a dirty trick on Donald Trump to tie him to Russia to get out of her e-mail thing.

All through the fall, they keep a spreadsheet of what’s right and wrong with the Steele dossier. It’s all wrong. Can’t corroborate, they can’t collaborate the information.

The FBI should never have started the investigation and I think that’s where John Durham’s investigation is focused right now,” he added.

Durham’s investigation has shown that “Clinton’s allies and lawyers fed the FBI a stream of rumor and innuendo suggesting Trump and his aides were in bed with the Russians” and that “after Trump won, the FBI’s leadership was eager to use the Clinton campaign’s research to bolster their own failing probe,” argues Eli Lake at Spectator World.

“In October . . . the second trial to stem from Durham’s investigation will commence: that of Igor Danchenko — largely responsible for the specious contents of the Steele Dossier, paid for by the Clinton campaign.”

But “to this day, most Democrats still don’t believe that and ignore how that conspiracy theory was first whispered by their party’s own lawyers and operatives,” Lake wrote.

“And Danchenko was not reliable. Last year, he was charged with five counts of lying to the FBI during 2017 debriefings about his sourcing for the dossier.

The theory of the case is that this former Brookings Institution researcher, himself once the subject of an FBI counterintelligence investigation as a possible Russian agent, hoodwinked the most powerful law enforcement agency in the world.

Had Danchenko told the truth when first questioned, the FBI would have saved the time and resources it wasted on trying to confirm his tall tales,” Lake added in his piece.

It would bring great relief to the American people to find out that Durham was working in their best interests. Hopefully, Solomon is right.

COMMENTS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

 

 

 

 

 

Send this to a friend